badge

Featured Post Section

Want to post on this blog. Put Your Featured Post Here. You can send your interest through contact us form.

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Simplify Summer Beauty: Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream With Broad Spectrum SPF 40 (Medium) Review



If you ask me, I think one of the most amazing products you can put on your face is a BB Cream.  Such a multi-tasking product can hydrate, conceal, protect, and serve as makeup to saves you time, but also is a great choice to add to your summer beauty ritual.

Thanks to iFabbo, I had the opportunity to try Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 in Medium. 

The first thing you will notice is how this citrus scented product will even out your skin tone and do wonders to improve the texture of your complexion.  It does come out a bit thick so you only need a little to do your face.  The feel of this cream is lightweight against your skin with reliable light to nearly medium coverage, depending on how much you apply.

This cream needs a few minutes to adjust once on your skin before you notice how it adapts to match your coloring.  Being light but not fair, I had concerns about what the medium shade would look like; however, this suited my coloring without any problems.  In fact, I think light would have been too pale for me.  Therefore, I suggest you may want one shade darker than normal in this line.

With their peptides, vitamin C, plant stem cells, and SPF 40 broad spectrum sun protection, this BB Cream really did benefit my skin from anti-aging because it didn't seem to settle into any creases, insured the face protection from sun damage being a sunblock, and gave me a better-looking complexion the more I used it.

As far as staying power, I thought this cream held up nicely without turning greasy either.  The gorgeous soft matte finish won't disappoint you.

Unlike a tinted moisturizer, I also want to point out that  this BB Cream is wonderfully pigmented.  Some people may feel they need more coverage if they have lots of skin issues and apply their foundation on top, but I thought the coverage smoothed and perfected my complexion just fine alone.  I intend on replacing my normal foundation with this one for summer.

The 1.5 oz. Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 retails for $39 at ULTA.  If you haven't tried a BB Cream yet, you definitely need to look into one.  I honestly believe you'll love what this can do for you!

Source URL: 

3 comments:

  1. step up height increaser It’s an
    amazing ayurvedic product that not just increase your height up to 5 inch but also boost your strength,
    bone mass density. Step up body growth formula is a healthy product that also boost your immune and digestive
    system and provide you with healthy complete body growth.

    step up height increaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Best Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is one that has convincing components of diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles under eyes. Finding an eye wrinkle cream with and additionally could be relied upon help you to see better results..
    Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream

    ReplyDelete