badge

Featured Post Section

Want to post on this blog. Put Your Featured Post Here. You can send your interest through contact us form.

Thursday 7 May 2015

Hydroxatone Anti-Wrinkle SPF15 Review #AntiWrinkleSPF


This post is a bit tough to write for me. For once I have an amazing anti-aging skincare product to review that has one major issue to it.

Nothing is wrong with the product itself, and yes it does a great job, if only it would stay out of my eyes! :( I have dry skin so I like trying new products to see if any of them will help. I did not use this cream at night because why use a cream that has SPF in it at night?


What they say about it:

By employing the most advanced beauty research technology, Hydroxatone products conclusively deliver rapid, safe and long-term visible results. AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15 is a unique moisturizer specifically designed to increase skin hydration and soften the appearance of visible wrinkles by helping the skin stimulate the production of collagen. Increased collagen produces a long-term reduction in visible wrinkles, crow’s feet, and facial lines. Your multi-functional anti-aging powerhouse and moisturizer in one! Hydroxatone is formulated for all skin types, both women and men, and all ethnicities.

The SPF15 isn’t strong enough for me so I had to be sure to use another sunscreen or foundation over it. I am super fair and burn really easy. Now for wrinkles? Well I did have a small improvement but not enough that you could tell if I had taken before any after photos. My biggest problem is it wouldn’t stay out of my eyes. I don’t know if it was because I was using too much or putting it too close to my eyes or what. It didn’t matter. When I read reviews for it, most had the same issue. :( Which is really sad because on its own it is a good product. A bit pricy for some..

You can find it at a few great websites around the web, but do yourself a favor and don’t order the free sample from their site. ;)
You can find it at http://bit.ly/10wcldz around $69.00 a jar.

Now if I can figure out how to keep it out of my eyes I will for sure use the whole jar up. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment