badge

Featured Post Section

Want to post on this blog. Put Your Featured Post Here. You can send your interest through contact us form.

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Hydroxatone BB Cream. : Coming Unstitched





hate wearing foundation.  I hate that it feels like I'm suffocating under it and I especially hate wearing in the summer.  So when BB cream came on the market, I was so excited.  I was excited for something that offered coverage without being so heavy.

When iFabbo offered me the chance to review the Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream, I jumped on it.

This is what the product said:

Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen is your all-in-one multi-tasking perfecting cream . It hydrates, conceals, protects, reduces the look of aging and brightens skin in just one step. BB cream is also known as Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm and is recently among Asia's hottest beauty products.









I don't particularly like being makeup-free on the Internet but I wanted to show you the coverage and smoothness of the cream.

My overall review is positive.  I like the texture, I like how light it feels and I like that it has a pleasant smell.  The only downside I've found is that it doesn't offer quite as much textures as I would need when my skin is "acting up".  But I love that it has vitamin C and SPF built in.  The BB Cream is a little pricey for my small beauty budget.  I'd definitely recommend it though if it's in your price range and you don't need full coverage.



Source Url: http://www.comingunstitched.com/2013/05/hydroxatone-bb-cream.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment